Welcome to Strategic Financial Services



Welcome to Strategic Financial Services. It is our business to help you manage your wealth based on your personal situation and goals. It is our privilege to earn your trust and confidence to do so.

You will find more details on this website about the array of products and services and we offer but the real value is how they are used to personally serve you

      Lisette R. Ehrat

Mission Statement
  We will serve our clients in a personal, thoughtful and knowledgeable manner to help attain long-term goals, objectives and interests that meet or exceed client expectations. Strategic Financial Services will put our obligations to clients first with integrity and responsive service.


311 W. Main Street P.O. Box 276, Greenville , IL 62246
Phone: 618-664-2700 Fax: 618-664-2774 Email: lisette@SFSgreenville.com

Lisette R. Ehrat is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of and offers securities products & advisory services through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer. In this regard, this communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of IL, KY, MO, FL, SD, NV, VA, NY No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.

A broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep registration requirements, as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirement, or an applicable exemption or exclusion.

For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.